The Labor Department’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) has announced a flurry of new initiatives that will have a significant impact on federal contractors and subcontractors in the coming months. These five initiatives are:
- President Biden’s new Executive Order, which if and when implemented may require federal contractors to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19
- OFCCP’s AAP Verification Initiative, which was formally approved by OMB
- OFCCP’s announcement that it will reconsider the utility of examining contractors’ EEO-1 “Component 2” Data
- OFCCP’s publication of a new Construction Contractor CSAL
- OFCCP’s announcement that the new 2014-2018 EEO Tabulation will be required for AAPs beginning on or after January 1, 2022
In this members-only web briefing, CWC’s contract compliance experts will host an informative discussion that will analyze each of these four initiatives, highlight key items that contractors should be aware of, and discuss how federal contractors and subcontractors can best prepare for any requirements, particularly as they relate to OFCCP’s compliance evaluations and other enforcement activities.
Speakers: Danny Petrella, Joe Vele, Gilberto Garcia, and Chase Woodley
A calendar appointment with call-in details will be sent a few days prior to the date of the call. If you have any questions or have trouble registering, please email email@example.com.